Friday, October 10, 2014

This Nordic Princess is Back and Ready for More Adventuring!

About six years ago, this blog went dormant.  Maybe it was because I was starting a new job, settling in to a new city, making new friends and generally trying to figure this whole 'life as an adult' thing out (which is harder than people make it seem, by the way).  Or maybe it was just because I'm really good at thinking up ideas and less good at follow-through.  Whatever the reason, there have been many undocumented adventures over the last six years.  Thankfully, there are even more adventures to come! 

Specifically, I am in the process of fine-tuning my 'Forty Before Forty' list.  I love lists.  I love planning new adventures.  I love pushing myself just a little bit beyond my comfort zone.  I love the satisfaction of checking things off.  (Unfortunately, I don't love it as much when it comes actual practical activities like household chores, but whatever.)

The list itself will be posted in the next couple days, as soon as I get it just right.

Welcome back!  Hope you're ready for more adventures!

     

No comments: